We use a multitude of tools that have proven time and again to be effective in solving today’s life, workplace, and leadership challenges. Most of our approaches are geared to operate well in the complex adaptive domain and deal with uncertainty, volatility, and ambiguity well as with emergent themes.
- Transformative Coaching (an eclectic mix of proven approaches)
- CTI – Coaches Training Institute Coaching and Coach Training
- PCM Process Communication Model Applications
- ORSC – Organizational and Relational Systems Coaching
Assessment and Development Tools
- Cultural and systemic pulse-taking: Sensemaker®– Suite
- Lectica: Leadership Decision Making Assessment LDMA and LRJA
- TLC 360 Assessment – The Leadership Circle™
- Reflektor Big Five
Systemic Approaches and Processes
- Dave Snowden’s Cynefin Framework and Cognitive Edge’s Sensemaker®– Suite
- Developmental Theory, Kurt Fisher, Susanne Cook-Greuter, Bill Torbert, Robert Kegan
- Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change Process
- Voice Dialogue/ Big Mind Process
Having wrestled with Integral Theory, developmental approaches, and all kinds of transformational methods for over 15 years, we can help especially in the case when those applications have failed, or U-Processes have gone horribly wrong for some strange reason. Call us.
Picture credits: littlevisuals
You must log in to post a comment.