“Bring things in order before they exist”. Tao te Ching
Personal Development & Self-Leadership Course
This is a practical experiential course on intensive personal change and self-leadership. The 7-day Intensive Transformation – Course offers you the opportunity to take a guided deep dive into your own self-system and to free yourself from deep-seated self sabotaging patterns. The course delivers valuable new perspectives and realizations about your hidden assumptions and thought patterns that operate constantly beyond your awareness. This can open up choices around areas of self-mastery that otherwise hamper your self, your relationships, your performance and or your leadership potential. You learn how to shed layers of old conditioning, outdated self-definitions, recurring patterns, and inner conflicts. You acquire the skills to redefine yourself inside-out with clarity, power and lightness. The course adjusts to your own level of experience and self-knowledge. The insights generated can be directly applied to daily life and work challenges. The course is also suitable for experienced coaches and change agents to deepen transformational skills and impact. What is included in the TI course?
- 7 days of intensive guidance and coaching by the two lead trainers Anne Caspari and Johann Entz
- Course materials and theoretical background
- A limited number of participants of max. 8; to guarantee that each participant gets intensive attention
- Personalized, safe athomsphere in natural souroundings
- practical tools, methods and approaches to apply in your every day life
- 2 Coaching Sessions after the course
- access to a community of practice with monthly online trainings, and regular face to face meetings
- access to low cost reviewer meetings
Which methods are used? We use an eclectic mix of approaches that draw upon the best practices of our 20 years of experiences with transformative coaching, adult development methods, integral theory, the U-Process and Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work as well as other integrated, more intuitive approaches (consciousness training). In its essence, this work is shadow- or integrity work; the key is becoming whole (lat.: integer) again through identification and reintegration of disowned or projected parts of the Self. The course allows for personalised transformative processes and tools as appropriate. Although we also do love thinking, no theoretical knowledge is required; the learning is thoroughly practical and experiential. Methods are content-free and the work is done individually in a group setting.
Who is this course for? The Transformation Intensive is for people who:
- Feel held back by recurrent work/life patterns
- are familiar with coaching and leading and want to increase their agency and influence
- Are interested in learning how to generate insightful solutions from intuition
- Seek more alignment with who they really are
- Would like to experience renewed clarity and direction
- have an inkling that they are flying under the radar
- are tired of scarcity in what ever way it shows up
- want to get beyond their current “set point”
- are in a transition period of in their life
- are curious about their next growth edge
What do you take home?
- insights in the most hidden mechanisms of your own consciousness, and of change/transformation
- liberation from self-sabotaging patterns and immunities to change
- release from limitations and blockages
- internal clarity and alginment
- revived agency and decision-making power
- a box of practical tools, methods and approachs that you hcan apply at any time at home.
- theory context and frameworks around these phenomena
Next Transformation Intensive Courses
As nothing is granted in the days of Covid-19, please state your interest in coming to the TI or TI advanced. If the course should be postponed, we will let you know in due time and we will seek to accomodate the course at a later date.
|Transformation Intensive, autumn, 2020, House Schmagerow north of Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, D- 17321 Ramin. costs: € 3195,- plus VAT., Early Bird up to 1. Juli 2020: 2895,- plus VAT Food and accomodation: € 300 – Click here for more information. Registration for Transformation Intensive The Course includes 2 coaching hours after the course. There are special prices for self-payers and reviewers. If you come in a group of 4 people, the group gets 20% of the price. We pick you up at the train stations near by or arrange a lift from and to the airports (Berlin). Please ask for information.|
|Transformation Intensive Advanced; Winter 2020, House Schmagerow north of Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, D- 17321 Ramin. costs: € 3495,- plus VAT, Early Bird until July 15, 2020: 3195,- plus VAT; Food and accomodation: € 300 Registration for Transformation Intensive Advanced|
|Reviewer Meeting; Winter 2020; House Schmagerow north of Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, D- 17321 Ramin. costs: €250,- plus VAT, all inclusive Registration for the TI Reviewer Meeting|