“When patterns are broken, new realities emerge”
Personal Development & Self-Leadership Course
Next Course: May 11 – 17, 2019 @ Agriturismo “Le Case”, Umbria, Italy
This is a practical experiential course on intensive personal change and self-leadership.
The course delivers valuable new perspectives and realizations about our hidden assumptions and thought patterns that operate constantly beyond our awareness. This can open up choices around areas of self-mastery that otherwise hamper our performance and leadership potential.
You will also learn skills to dissolve limitations, recurring patterns and inner conflicts, strengthening the capacity to create lasting changes both in your personal and professional life.
The course adjusts to your own level of experience and self-knowledge. The insights generated can be directly applied to daily life and work challenges. The course is also suitable for experienced coaches and change agents to deepen transformational skills and impact.
The Transformation Intensive is for people who:
- Feel held back by recurrent work/life patterns
- Are interested in learning how to generate insightful solutions from intuition
- Seek more alignment with who they really are
- Would like to experience renewed clarity and direction
- have an inkling that they are flying under the radar
- are tired of scarcity
- are in a transition period of in their life
- are curious about their next growth edge
The course will deepen your innate capacity to:
- Access the deeper, most hidden mechanisms of change and transformation
- Balance use of intuitive and analytical modes of seeing
- Create a reliable structure for integrating different kinds of intelligence into decision making
- Unleash your potential for vertical development – from socialized to self-transforming mind
- Reveal and overcome your immunities to change
- Strengthen personal integrity, alignment and freedom of action
- access personal power and develop the skill to prototype
- get to know some theory context and frameworks around these phenomena
Methods: We use approaches that draw upon our long experience with Integral Theory, the U-Process and Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. The course is not scripted and allows for personalised transformative processes and tools as appropriate. No theoretical knowledge is required; the learning is thoroughly practical and experiential. Methods are content-free and the work is done individually in a group setting.
The course in Italy is held in English, Italian and German. Click here for the description in German.
Costs: € 3195,-
. The Course includes 3 coaching hours after the course.
Earlybird until March 15th: 2895,- plus
VAT; travel, accomodation are excluded. Please ask for information. There are special prices for self-payers, groups and reviewers. You can register here.
Ask us for group discounts, shorter modules, or courses tailored to your group or your business. For other courses in 2019, including courses in Germany, see here.
Venue: LeCase, Umbria, Italy; near Assisi: this is a wonderful retreat place in Umbria, which is beautiful in May. Please ask for prices for full board and accomodation. Nearest airports are Perugia and Florence. Assistance with travel can be arranged.