How to get over yourself.
“Bring things in order before they exist”. Tao te Ching
Personal Development & Self-Leadership Workshop & Course
This is a practical experiential course on intensive personal change and self-leadership. The 7-day Intensive Transformation – Course offers you the opportunity to take a guided deep dive into your own self-system and to free yourself from deep-seated self-sabotaging patterns. The course delivers valuable new perspectives and realizations about your hidden assumptions and thought patterns that operate constantly beyond your awareness. This can open up choices around areas of yourself that otherwise threaten yourself, your relationships, your performance, or your leadership potential.
You learn how to shed layers of old conditioning, outdated self-definitions, recurring patterns, and inner conflicts. You acquire the skills to redefine yourself inside-out with clarity, power, and lightness. The course adjusts to your level of experience and self-knowledge. The insights generated can be directly applied to daily life and work challenges. The course is also suitable for experienced coaches and change agents to deepen transformational skills and impact.
What is included in the TI course?
- 7 days of intensive guidance and coaching on your topics by the two lead trainers Anne Caspari and Johann Entz
- Course materials and theoretical background
- A limited number of participants of max. 8; to guarantee that each participant gets intensive attention
- A personalized and safe atmosphere in natural surroundings
- Practical tools, methods, and approaches to apply in your everyday life
- 2 Coaching Sessions after the course
- Access to a community of practice with monthly online training, and regular online and face-to-face meetings
- Access to low-cost reviewer meetings
- The work is done in a group setting but done individually. There is no need to share personal stuff.
Which methods are used?
We use a mix of proven and hand-picked approaches that draw upon the best practices of our 20 years of experiences with transformative coaching, adult development methods and Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work as well as other integrated, more intuitive approaches (consciousness training). In its essence, this work is shadow- or integrity work; the key is becoming whole (lat.: integer) again through identification and reintegration of disowned or projected parts of the Self. The course allows for personalized transformative processes. Although we also do love thinking, no theoretical knowledge is required; the learning is thoroughly practical and experiential. Methods are content-free and adapt to each individual.
Who is this course for?
The Transformation Intensive is for people who:
- Feel held back by recurrent work/life patterns
- Are familiar with coaching and leading and want to increase their agency and influence
- Are interested in learning how to generate insightful solutions from intuition
- Seek more alignment with who they actually are
- Would like to experience renewed clarity and direction
- Have an inkling that they are flying under the radar
- Are tired of scarcity in whatever way it shows up
- Want to get beyond their current “set point”
- Are in a transition period in their life
- Are curious about their next growth edge
What do you take home?
- Insights into the most hidden mechanisms of your consciousness, and of change/transformation
- Liberation from self-sabotaging patterns and immunities to change
- Release from limitations and blockages
- Internal clarity and alignment
- Revived agency and decision-making power
- A box of practical tools, methods, and approaches that you can apply at any time at home.
- Theory context, frameworks and maps around these phenomena
Next Course up: October 29 to November 4, 2022
Schedule for 2022: See here.
Flick through for some testimonials of our courses, or some picture impressions. Read here a recent interview about this work with the main lead course facilitator, Anne. Click here for the description in German.
|“Transformation ist ein großes Wort, trifft hier aber wirklich zu. Die Zeit in Schmagerow war eine sehr intensive Zeit, die durch die Magie des besonderen Ortes unterstützt wird. |
Die Trainings waren für mich wie ein Katalysator. Ich habe Werkzeuge an die Hand bekommen, die mir auch in den schwierigsten Situationen helfen, gefühlt eine ‚Abkürzung‘ zu nehmen und diese Blockaden innerhalb kürzester Zeit wieder aufzulösen. Das erlaubt mir, mich mit innerer Ruhe, Gelassenheit und Selbstvertrauen den immer neuen Herausforderungen im Job zu stellen und ist zudem wertvoll für die Arbeit mit meinem Team.“ Karin Busse, Grünenthal GmbH
|“I remember going through layers of self created BS before reaching some kind of truth. Most other courses just skim the surface, never resolving anything fundamental. Probably because it is hard work. Highly recommended.” Emil Vikström, Agile Coach, SE|
|The workshop is a journey in a welcoming and safe environment, it’s carefully crafted and it has been one of the most profound experiences I ever lived. It is diving in your inner self, allowing you to have time to understand how your attention works and see things in a different way. It is a deep discovery of your beliefs and “convenient fictions” which help you navigate a complex reality but also keep you trapped and impose you limits.|
With the guidance of Anne and Johann, highly skilled coaches and the best company you can wish for in a journey like this one, you will be able to awake your own will and reach a higher level of awareness. Angela Cardoso, PRT