“When patterns are broken, new realities emerge” Tuli Kupferberg
Personal Development Course
April 7 – 13, 2018 @ House Schmagerow, near Berlin, Germany
Join us for an experiential course on intensive personal change. The rewards of taking the full 7 days Transformation Intensive are surprising new perspectives and realizations about your hidden assumptions and thought patterns that you had no idea were “running you”. Learn how to shed layers of limitations, sabotaging mechanisms and false self-definitions. Experience deep insights that leave a lasting shift. Redefine yourself from clarity and a much wider choice.
You learn the skills to dissolve limitations, recurring patterns and inner conflicts. The approach guides you further on a experiential, practical path to accomplish radical change in your life and make it last. The insights of this course can be directly applied to personal, professional, and collective challenges. Also, the release of built-up complicatedness and personal baggage allows for relief, integration and lightness.
Transformation Intensive addresses individuals who:
- are frustrated about recurrent life situations they wish to change
- have an inkling that they are flying under the radar
- are tired of their limitations and of scarcity
- would like more impact, power and alignment in their personal life
- are in a transition period of in their life
- would like to create something new that is more aligned with who they really are
- would like to experience a depth, lightness and clarity they didn’t have access to before
- are curious about their next growth edge
This course is also an excellent training ground for professionals, coaches or change facilitators who are interested to go deeper in their own development, enhance their capacities and widen their skill set.
The course and its materials adapt to the level of your development and expertise. You deepen your innate capacities to:
- Explore some of the basic structures of your thinking and the patterns that are holding you back (immunity to change)
- learn to use a tailored fast track for your development to self-authoring and self-transformation
- gain deeper insights into how to handle your own hidden resistances, adaptive pushback and escape mechanisms
- strengthen personal integrity and coherence
- access personal power and develop the skill to prototype
- get to know some theory context and frameworks around these phenomena
The course is an expedition into your mind and its mechanisms. It speaks to your own level of expertise and takes place in a beautiful environment. It uses methods and materials that can be seen through the lenses of Otto Scharmer’s U-Theory or Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. However, while it is helpful to refer to the ‘maps’ to get some orientation, no theory knowledge is needed and the course is thoroughly experiential. The course includes 3 coaching sessions for the time after the course. Download the Flyer and click for the description in German.
April 7 – 13, 2018, at House Schmagerow near Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, nearest Airport is Berlin (D) or Szczecin (PL). Please ask for details. Reviewers welcome. For registration, follow this link.
May 5 – 13, 2018; Hotel Reale, Lurisia, Piemonte, Italy. Nearest airports Turin, Milan. English, German, Italian. Please ask for details. Reviewers welcome. For registration follow this link.
Stay tuned for the Summer course dates.
Course Fees: € 3490,- plus VAT. Early bird discount until one month before the course € 3190,- plus VAT.
Accommodation comes with full board and internet access (60 €/day/person).
Ask us for group discounts, shorter modules, or courses tailored to your group.