“In a world where causality is systemic, entangled, in flux, and often elusive, we cannot design for absolute outcomes. Instead, we need to design for emergence. “. Ann Pendleton-Jullian
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has made it quite clear that the world has become more volatile and complex. Uncertainty and ambiguity are no longer buzzwords, but people have a felt sense of what it means to face these challenges for real on a daily basis in both personal and professional life.
How to respond to an increasingly ‘white water world’ is the primary challenge facing today’s leaders and leadership. At EZC.Partners, we help people, leaders, CEOs, managers and other professionals to navigate these challenges.
- we are thinking partners to our clients, and help probing the system, developing viable directions and solutions toghether
- we support individual leaders with personal learning, individual growth, insight, and leadership skill development and decision-making under complex conditions
- we help teams towards healthy, creative coherence and self-organization
- help to strengthen the health and generativity of the organization’s culture
- we help the organization with change and transformative processes especially in the face of resistance and pushback