This course is a full immersion into the self with a deep transformative cycle. Participants take a deep, undisturbed dive into their self system and learn about their mechanisms and identities. They learn how to identify hidden sabotage patterns and blockages. They train skills that enable them to dissolve shadows or destructive habits and recreate new, empowering ones. This training is specifically designed to help individuals make those personal and professional changes that are most important to them. This training requires uninterrupted time away from home and the willingness to take a closer look inside. For a more detailed description, read up here.
Course Dates and Registration
March 2 – 8, 2019; at House Schmagerow near Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, nearest Airport is Berlin (D) or Szczecin (PL). Please ask for details. Reviewers welcome at greatly reduced prices. For registration, follow this link.
May 4 – 10, 2019; in Tuscany, Italy. Please ask for details. For registration, follow this link.
July 20 – 26, 2019; at House Schmagerow near Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, nearest Airport is Berlin (D) or Szczecin (PL). Please ask for details. Reviewers welcome at greatly reduced prices. For registration, follow this link.
We offer a powerful, insightful and practical course to support senior level leaders who want to improve their (self-)leadership, follow their purpose and create impact.
Next Course: June 16 – 20, 2019, Venue: to be defined. Register here.
Introduction to the foundations of navigating complexity in the workplace. Combines the following features:
- an Leadership Assessment (TLC as 360 or LDMA as scientific method to assess Decision Making in complexity), both as online component, including a debrief (1,5 hours)
- a 2,5 days course combining elements of
- introduction to complexity thinking and the Cynefin Framework
- formal and informal decision making (individual/collective) in complex-adaptive domains
- relational dynamics and how to lead
- introduction into adult development and leadership action logics
- 4 coaching sessions after the course
March 15- 17, 2019, Venue: Co-Creation Loft Berlin. Register here.
Ask for group discounts or trainings tailored to your business.